To Do List
Not Later Than (NLT) 6 July 2019: Complete Registration
- Be sure to indicate lodging arrival and check out dates.
- Be sure to indicate whether you or your spouse would like wine pairings for Dine Like a Diplomat Event.
- Please send your bio to your component POC.
- Make member travel arrangements to JB Andrews and from JBSA-Lackland to home station (not applicable if stationed in the NCR).
- Make spouse travel arrangements to/from JB Andrews. Please note members will be departing JB Andrews to JBSA-Lackland on Saturday morning, 3 Aug 2019.
- Complete orders for member.
- Complete orders for spouse.
- Landing Fee: This fee is non-reimbursable and must be paid at registration. Please make checks payable to “SLOC.”
- Dine Like a Diplomat Event Wine Pairings ($30.00 per person - optional). Thursday evening is a business suit/cocktail attire dinner event. Attendees will enjoy a formal dinner paired with appropriate wines as they learn about dining continental style, social etiquette, and more. The meal is a government provided meal; however, the wine pairings with the courses are optional and paid for as part of the landing fee. (*Using the registration form, please indicate your choice on wine pairings.) Non-alcoholic beverages will also be available.
SLOC On-Site Registration
SLOC check-in time is 1500-1700 Sunday, 28 July 2019 in the lobby of the Presidential Inn. All members must check-in with the SLOC staff prior to the start of the first event on Sunday evening.
The first SLOC event is the CSAF Welcome Dinner Reception and is for members and spouses. Buses will depart the Presidential Inn at 1745 Sunday, 28 July 2019 for the event venue.
If you have additional questions about your travel orders, please contact your component POC.