To Do List
Not Later Than (NLT) 9 June 2017: Complete Registration
- Be sure to indicate lodging arrival and check out dates.
- Be sure to indicate whether you or your spouse would like wine pairings for Dine Like a Diplomat Event.
- Please send your bio to your component POC.
- Make member travel arrangements to/from JB Andrews (air and ground).
- Make spouse travel arrangements to/from JB Andrews (air and ground).
- Complete orders for member.
- Complete orders for spouse.
1. Landing Fee: This fee is non-reimbursable and must be paid at registration. Please make checks payable to “SLOC.”
2. Dine Like a Diplomat Event Wine Pairings ($30 per person - optional). Monday evening is a semi-formal dinner event (civilian semi-formal attire). Attendees will enjoy a formal dinner paired with appropriate wines as they learn about dining continental style, social etiquette, and more. The meal is a government provided meal; however, the wine pairings with the courses are optional and paid for as part of the landing fee. (*Using the registration form, please indicate your choice on wine pairings.) Non-alcoholic beverages will also be available.
3. Spouse social at the Air House $7.00 per person.
If you have additional questions about your travel orders, please contact your component POC.